Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Spring Break J

This spring break was very nice. I did lots of things. The first thing I did while I was on break was go to the gym and workout. I was working on my fitness to be healthier and fit. The most fun thing I did while I was on break was visit my friend Evelyn who lives in Santa Fe Springs. My best friends Rafaela, Jaque, and I took the bus to my friends school to surprise her. We ended up getting off on the wrong stop so we were lost. Luckily my friend Jaque had a GPS system on her phone and it gave us the correct directions. It was a very hot day and we walked 3 miles just to get to our destination. Although the walking was tough we managed to get there on time and my best friend Evelyn was ecstatic to see us. Afterwards we went to her house and had a nice dinner. We laughed, chattered, and talked until we were tired. It was an awesome day and I had lots of fun!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment