Wednesday, April 10, 2013


 

JJJJMy Best friendsJJJJ

My best friends are the best and they are super cool. Lately I haven’t seen them and I’ve been pretty sad. One of my best friends Evelyn moved to a different school outside of town and it really affected me and my best friends Rafaela and Jaque. We are super close and are always there for each other when we are in need. We go out, have fun, talk, and help each other out. The bond I have created with my best friends is unbreakable and not even distance or school segregations can break us apart. Two of my best friends go to SSJ so I see them rarely and my other best friend Evelyn moved to Santa Fe springs high school. It’s really weird not seeing them for a long time because I am so used to seeing them.  Although we don’t see each other much we still keep in contact. I’ve really been missing them but I can’t wait for Friday to go out and have fun all together.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment