Monday, January 7, 2013


My Vacations

These vacations were very fun. I slept a lot and ate a lot. I spent most of my time with my friends and family. Christmas was fun and heartwarming because we were all united. I got lost of gifts but most of them were clothes. After Christmas was one of my best friend’s birthday and we all to eat and ice-skating. We had a blast despite the fact that we fell a million times. My friend Jaque taught me how to ice skate and keep my balance. At first it was difficult but with a little bit of practice I got better. It was very fun but very cold.

After that night I went home and started to pack because the next day I was going to travel to Mazatlan Mexico. I was very nervous but at the same time I was excited to go and visit my family. The plane took two hours and a half to get to our destination, but it felt like eternity. Once I got there I ate tacos and spent quality time with my family. I went to the beach, out to eat, on a tour and everything worked out perfectly fine. The climate was warm and I loved it. My time in Mexico was really fun and I’m happy that I got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment