Thursday, January 10, 2013


Summary

Tiger Woods is a very famous golf player who has won millions of dollars in games. He is very wealthy, talented, and recognized man in the world of golf. Tiger Woods has a brother who was detected with multiple sclerosis  in 2009 and the family hasn’t heard from Woods since 2006. Tiger Woods has never reached out to his family nor help his ill brother who is in a huge financial crisis and who is unable to work. The family says they have never asked him for money and that he has never helped them out.


Reflection

I think this is really sad. I never imagined that a rich man like Tiger Woods can be so selfish and not even help his family. It is very sad especially because his brother is ill and really needs his help but he won’t help him nor reach out to his family. I will never do this to my brother. I will try my hardest to help him and my family out when they are in need. Tiger woods is choosing the wrong and is being a selfish cold hearted human being .

No comments:

Post a Comment