Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Summary: Two grandparents form Dayton Ohio Locked their little granddaughter up for six years. They didn’t let her come out only when she had school. They locked her up since she was just three years old for bad behavior. The grandparents also only let her out when relatives cam over so that other wont suspect anything. They fed her inconsistent meals and only gave her a blanket to sleep on. What these grandparents did is so heartless and unbelievable.

 

Reflection: This case is really heart breaking. It makes me feel sad for the little girl and makes me angry at her grandparents. What these grandparents did is so cold blooded and mean. They are maleficent people who don’t have feeling or have a heart. They definitely chose the wrong and what they did is unpardonable. Knowing about this case makes me value my grandparents because they are supper nice to me and only want what’s best for me. These people who did this to their granddaughter are delirious and have no feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment