Monday, February 11, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

“Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force.”

Elaine Maxwell

Reflection: This statement is really true. It’s up to no one whether you fail or succeed; it’s only up to you. You are the force to whatever you have succeeded or failed in. You make your own decisions and all the consequences are because of what you’ve chosen either good or bad. For example if I get an A+ on my English class, it’s because I’ve worked hard, done all my work, and have studied. My force and determination determines whether I succeed or fail. Everything is up to you and no one is responsible for your failures or accomplishments. Choose the right and use your force to succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment