Thursday, November 1, 2012


“What will I do to graduate High School “

There are many things I will to to graduate. I will work hard and pay attention in class. I will earn good grades and do my homework every night. I will also study hard to do well in test and final exams. Another thing I will do is respect others and the teacher so I could not get suspended or get in trouble. I will also do extracurricular activities and help out the community. I will try my best to get straight A’s and pass all my classes. Another thing I would do is be present to school every day and try not to miss any class. Working hard is also another thing I would do so I can become better academically. I will also pay attention so I can understand the material being presented by the teacher and not interrupt him/her when she is teaching to the class. I will ask questions respectively and raise my hand for any concern. In order to graduate high school you need all your credits, so I will try to earn any reedit possible so I am sure to graduate. I will also try to pass my A-G requirements and 6try not to fail any class. Another thing I would do is complete all my assignments and classwork to get my grade stable. Another thing I would do is stay involved in school activities and helps others in need. Tutoring is also a good idea so I can get extra help form the teachers. I will try to stay away from problems and always follow the school and campus rules. Graduating high school is a really big thing for me and I will do anything possible to graduate from High School and be successful in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment